Looking for a simple French skincare routine that you can easily follow? Parisians are known for their beautiful and healthy skin, so why not learn from the best?
Here are some easy skincare routine steps that you can follow to get smooth and healthy skin like a Parisian:
1. Cleansing is the first step in any skincare routine, in France or not. For a gentle and effective cleanser, try the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Gel Cleanser. This French pharmacy product is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin. Start with a clean slate! Parisians always begin their skincare routine by cleansing their face with a cleanser suited to their skin type. This helps to remove any dirt, makeup, or pollution that has accumulated on the skin during the day.
2. The second step is to exfoliate. Exfoliating helps to remove dead skin cells and gives your skin a healthy glow. Parisians usually exfoliate once or twice a week. Exfoliating helps to prepare for skin renewal on the face. We recommend the La Roche-Posay Ultra-Fine Scrub which is safe for sensitive skin types.
3. After cleansing and exfoliating, it’s time to moisturize! Moisturizing is key to keeping your skin hydrated and looking its best. Parisians typically use a light, daytime moisturizer such as the Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré which also doubles as a makeup primer.
4. And last but not least, don’t forget to protect your skin from the sun before heading out for the day! Sun damage is one of the main causes of premature aging. Parisians always make sure to use sunscreen with at least SPF 30. The La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra-Light Sunscreen Fluid is a great option for those with sensitive skin.
5. In the evening, Parisians will often use a richer night cream to give their skin some extra TLC while they sleep. The Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Night Infusion Cream is a great option for nighttime skincare à la française!
Following these steps will help you get smooth and healthy skin that glows! Just like a true Parisian.