Wondering how Gabrielle Caunesil maintains her skin despite traveling often between Italy and her native France? Today I’m going to share Gabrielle Caunesil Pozzoli’s skincare routine. I have followed Gabrielle on Instagram for years and I’ve paid special attention to just about every beauty product she uses and recommends!
Gabrielle Caunesil Pozzoli (@gabriellecaunesil) is a French influencer, model, and entrepreneur with over 1 million followers. She is the founder of the fashion brand “La Semaine Paris” which is known for its chic and feminine style.
Gabrielle’s skincare routine is filled with top French pharmacy products that keep her skin looking smooth, hydrated, and flawless. Here is a breakdown of the French skincare products she has shared on her popular YouTube Channel and on social media!
Shower Skincare Routine
What products made the cut for Gabrielle Caunesil’s skincare routine? Here is a step-by-step guide to the French model’s daily skincare ritual:
1. Gabrielle starts with the Klorane Sun Restorative Conditioner in the shower. This product is applied to wet hair and helps to protect and nourish the hair after it has been exposed to the sea, salt, and UV rays. It’s the perfect summer hair treatment!
2. Then, Gabrielle uses the Avène Cleanance Cleansing Gel to wash her face. This product is designed to wash sensitive skin and helps to remove impurities and makeup.
3. Next, Gabrielle uses the Caudalie Gentle Buffing Cream which is an exfoliating cream that buffs away dead skin cells.
4. Gabrielle then applies the Avène Soothing Radiance Mask, a mask that helps to soothe and brighten the skin, while she shaves and cleanses her body. She has also shared she loves the Avène Antirougeurs Calm Soothing Repair Mask, as an alternative.
5. To wash her very dry skin without drying it out, Gabrielle prefers the A-Derma Exomega Control Shower Gel which is an oily body wash made for people with dry skin.
6. Once out of the shower, Gabrielle moisturizes her body with Bioderma Atoderm Cream, a very nourishing French body lotion for dry skin.
7. She lastly uses the La Roche-Posay Lipikar Stick AP+ on elbows, knees, and super dry parts of the body.
Specialty Skincare Products
Gabrielle loves to use a face mist throughout the day to keep her skin hydrated. Her current favorite is the La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra 8 Mist, a facial mist for sensitive skin that instantly soothes and hydrates the skin.
She also relies on the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo+ Treatment for any pimples or signs of acne.
Her go-to anti-aging solution is the French pharmacy product, La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5, a hyaluronic acid serum that visibly plumps the skin to prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
She uses La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Balm B5 on any dry or irritated patches on the body.
Finally, like a true Parisian, Gabrielle has a bottle of Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Dry Oil for keeping her skin in its best shape!
I hope you found this Gabrielle Caunesil skincare routine list useful!